Wednesday, August 24, 2005

$6 Burger...half the price and double the fat!!

According to the Star, Hoosiers continue to get fatter, with 61.7% of the population either obese or overweight. This should be no surprise, considering that Indianapolis chose Hardees' 1120 calorie, 73 grams of fat Six Dollar Burger as its favorite burger two years in a row and that we have the highest fast food joints per square mile in the country.

I will direct my readers once again to the Fast Food Calorie Counter and to a list of gyms in the Indianapolis area. Think about it...any Hoosier who simply maintains the same weight will soon be the skinniest person in town!

6 Comments:

Blogger torporindy said...

One can buy a much healthier buffalo burger on almost every menu in Denver, which is one of the fittest cities in the nation.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey not too bad ! Nice blog. I bookmarked it. I have a site Agent Orange mostly about VietNam, spinal bifada and such. Check it out if you get a chance.

5:09 PM  
Blogger torporindy said...

Wow, sorry about the spam. I wonder how I have managed to avoid it thus far.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Lt John Finian said...

It will help if you turn on word verification in the options.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jezebella said...

I thought it seemed weird that 7 people had commented so quickly! I am not that popular and I know it!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jezebella said...

I know...and it's so hard to resist Taco Bell when you've been out drinking until 3 a.m.!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counter