Friday, August 26, 2005

New Poll

MSNBC reports that 90% of people support the right to protest the Iraq War. The remaining 10% work for Fox News.

3 Comments:

Blogger torporific said...

Thanks for making me laugh.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Keith said...

Of course the majority of people support the right to protest the war or to protest in general.

What I, myself, do not support is people lying about the war.

I do in fact believe that some lies are criminal.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Jezebella said...

Which lies are you referring to?

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counter